Daily Maintenance of Light Incubator
Light incubators are widely used in research and application fields such as bio-pharmaceuticals, agriculture, forestry, environmental sciences, animal husbandry, and aquatic products for plant germination and seedling cultivation, tissue and microbial cultivation, Effectiveness and aging test of drugs, wood, building materials, breeding of insects and small animals as well as constant temperature and light test for other purposes. The light incubator is one of the commonly used instruments in the laboratory, but if do not pay attention to daily maintenance, it will affect the using effect of light incubator. So what do we need to do for daily maintenance of the light incubator?
The daily maintenance of the light incubator should start with the following aspects:
1. The light incubator should be placed in a cool and dry place with good ventilation, which is away from heat and sunlight. Place it steadily to prevent vibration and noise, and the shell should be reliably grounded.
2. When the equipment is transported, repaired, and maintained, collisions, shaking and vibration should be avoided, and the large inclination should be less than 45 degrees.
3. During refrigeration, it is not advisable to make the difference between the temperature in the box and the ambient temperature more than 25 degrees.
4. In order to ensure the effective heat dissipation of the equipment condenser, the distance between the condenser and the wall should be greater than 100mm, and there should be a 50mm gap on the side of the box, and also there should be at least 300mm of space on the top of the box.
5. When the operating temperature is low, if the water in the light incubator must be drained, the tank can be slightly tilted back.
6. If you need to exchange and repair the fluorescent tube, you can remove the backboard of the light incubator and pull out the left and right light stands before proceeding.
7. When the equipment is not in use, the power plug should be unplugged.
8. In order to maintain the appearance of the equipment, do not use acid or alkali or other corrosive articles to wipe the surface, and the inside of the box can be wiped dry regularly with a dry cloth.
The above are several aspects that need to be done in the daily maintenance of the light incubator. The daily maintenance of laboratory instruments is very important. Only regular maintenance can ensure the normal operation of the instrument so as to obtain accurate experimental results.